Cathedrals - Jump Little Children
this is everything i’ve ever wanted in a post.
if you exclude transgirls from your feminism get out of my face get out of my house get out of my world. Go
I could have used this information over the last 29 years of my god damn life
My mom taught me to pack like this and she gets mad when I come to visit and sees that I don’t use it.
I need to remember this for uniforms.
Oh my god, I am learning this ASAP. HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF THIS BEFORE?!
Panic Switch | Silversun Pickups
if i ever say/do anything problematic CALL ME THE FUCK OUT bc i would rather be embarrassed of myself for a while and make a very public apology than live forever as a smug asshole who doesn’t know shit about anything
i think the cat’s asleep but then i just hear *paw paw paw* against the side of the kennel. he’s a little weirdo.
Dragon Age fans be looking at the companions like
Gettin sick of that false equality mindset that’s flying around.
- Skyhold Throne - Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart Halla - Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
- Bog Unicorn - Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
- Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack
- Bonus digital content - to be announced!
- Also receive the mighty Flames of the Inquisition Gear:
- Multi-class Weapons: Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.
- Inquisitor Armor: Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition Armor.
- Armored Mount: Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition Armor forged from the flames of battle.
YOU CAN RIDE A HALLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SOURCE)
i’m surprised I haven’t seen more commentary about Dany’s choice of jewelry (if you wanna call it that) on Game of Thrones and how it mirrors/mimics a collar and shackles (looks like iron bands around her neck and wrists). that’s obviously done on purpose, but I’ve never seen anyone talking about it.